Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Yay! Interstate 5!

This week I didnt take any photos as I was being a bit of a grouch again. We rode 90 miles up the coast from UCSD to San Clemente, and we werent allowed on the military base because of the ironman, so we had to ride on the I5, which sucked.

It was an important training ride, to get our speed up on the flats and get some good miles in. I just dont really care for that ride, so I was a bit miserable.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of beautiful east county and getting some hills in. It seems to suit me better mixing things up with some hills, it gives me a chance to rest on the downhills, then work hard on the uphills, then it seems to be different muscles on the flat.

Everyone did really well though, the team spirit was there, so thats good news!

I managed to do a couple of spins this week, so I kept nice and fit.

No comments: